Network Connectivity issue

Hello guys, I am dealing with a strange phenomenon my StackOps environment.

The thing is like this:
I am running a single-node stackops deployment in a little /25 network. The
installation and the few configurations I had to do afterwards went just
fine, no problems so far. I was also able to upload an image to glance and
to start an instance using euca2ools. I authorized the necessary port for
ssh, allowed icmp and then connected to the instance with ssh. Afterwards I
checked the instance's connection to the internet, which was up and
running. Now to my so called "strange phenomenon": Although I am able to
ping my stackops-node, public ip adresses (e.g 8.8.8.8) and in spite the
fact that name resolving works as well, I can't ping a Client machine in my
local area network. My stackops-node has the ip-address 192.168.163.20/25,
the instance has the ip-address(192.168.163.130/25) and the client has the
ip-address 192.168.163.5/25.

I can't think of an approach to this problem, as I have enabled ssh and
icmp and the connection between Client and stackops-node exists.
Is it possible that I might have forgott to add a certain rule?

Thanks for your ideas!

Best regards.
Nicolas
--