Re: KVM disk performance

Hi Martin

   1. Does /var/lib/nova/instances reside on your SSD? (just double
   checking it's not instead pointing to a normal stoage device).
   2. Do you see the expected performance on the host operating system?
   3. Could you please provide the complete libvirt .xml file?
   4. Could you please provide the operating system and version of the
   guest?

Cheers

David

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Martin van Wilderen - JDN BV <martin@xxxxxx