Re: Limit flavors to specific hosts

Stated...

1: Thanks to everyone for contextual examples

Proposed...

1: Additional capability descriptors should always be at a group level... a group can exist of one but most use cases will have more than one
2: API should be created to access this info allowing implementation to come from anywhere (config file, chef, rpath, metadata from hypervisors, etc)
3: Default implementation should pull data from well known and uniform location... which is? (do chime in)

I totally grok the need for host decorators but also need the source of the decorators to be configurable based on my specific environment around openstack.

JanMan

...after rockin' a night with Devin.  Any fuzziness of communication is merely a temporary side effect.  If required, just squint a bit and I should make better sense.