[openstack][keystone] Service isolation?

Hi fellow Stackers,

I am reading http://keystone.openstack.org/configuringservices.html, and it appears that for service registration, all services (or rather service users) reside within the same tenant with the same Admin role.  So, if I understand it correctly, it is then possible that a service user for Nova can actually accidentally nuke an endpoint for a Glance service, for example?  Don't we want isolation among services, i.e., a user owning one service may not modify another service that he/she did not create?

Thanks,
Liem

Follow ups