upgrade path from oneiric + managedit diablo to precise+essex?

Hi,

is there yet documented upgrade path from using managedit repo for
diablo on oneiric to use precise with essex?

I installed my cluster according to instructions from
docs.openstack.org for basic setup with dashboard. There are some
things that don't work still (errors) and I think it might be better
to upgrade it instead of start fixing old. But do you have experience
on what exactly goes broken, or is it straight forward as just
upgrading the packages and restarting ( it never is :) )?

 -i