[SWIFT] Looking for an approach to attach an account or a container in operating system . Like a NAS of SAN driver.

I'm keeping in search and think about  the easiest way for users to
leverage their swift account.

There has several client applications for accessing swift around . Either
Windows / Linux / Mac.

But eventually , user still need to install a client for this purpose.

What if user can attach their own account from swift-proxy (or something
else) directly via NFS or CIFS  or iscsi target will be much better.

As I know , both linux and Windows has application to reach  this target.
Such as Gladinet Server / S3FS etc.

How about provide such interfaces in Swift-proxy ?

If there's an exist discussion ticket , please let me know it .

Cheers

--
+Hugo Kuo+
tonytkdk@xxxxxxxxx