Re: Monitoring / Billing Architecture proposed

So, we could build on this. No reason to reinvent, but we might want to expand the number of events.  I'm concerned about things like what happens when flavors change over time.  Maybe the answer is, always append to the flavor/instance-type table.  The code I remember and the admin interface that Ken wrote allowed you to modify flavors.  That would break billing unless you also track flavor modifications.

Brian Schott, CTO
Nimbis Services, Inc.
brian.schott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ph: 443-274-6064  fx: 443-274-6060