Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 20:43:44 +0200
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Instance IP assignment problem
From: jorge.delacruz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: emilien.openstack@xxxxxxxxx
CC: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; salmanmk@xxxxxxxx

Hi Emilien and Salman,

Please, could you upload all the files, errors and conf in pastebin or something like that?

I have troubles to open in phone :)
Thank you
El 01/05/2012 20:39, "Emilien Macchi" <emilien.openstack@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hi,

I have a similar problem when I create a network per project_id with Quantum.

My VMs don't get IP and I can't understand why today.

But when I create a private network for all projects, VMs get an IP and all is working well.

Do you have the same problem ?

Salman, I'm interesting about your nova.conf. I can see you are using Ryu ?

Can you tell me more about your "use case" or architecture ?

Thanks