Ubuntu packaging team

List,

I'm looking for pointers on how I can get some packaging bugs closed out. I have 5 open issue[1][2][3], with 2 being new features[4][5] (dbconfig-common support for nova / glance). All have patches attached, ready for review and merging however they don't seem to be getting any traction.

I'd like to offer up my packaging services to the Ubuntu packaging team, however I've not had much success or feedback. I know everybody was busy with the Essex release, but now that we are starting a new development cycle for Folsom I'd like to before more involved.

Any pointers or ProTips?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glance/+bug/989205
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova/+bug/989241
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova/+bug/989242