Re: Keystone client, user belongs to many tenants?

+1

The second "way to accomplish this" is exactly what keystone currently supports (explicit role grants), which didn't change between diablo and essex at all.

The first method (using global unscopedness) was dropped because its just as confusing as you describe it.

-Dolph Mathews