Bug Triage day: turn bug lists into something useful again

Hi everyone,

Our bug lists have turned into a disorganized magma of information
again, with lots of bugs untouched and lots of stale information. This
is very undesirable since we'd like to use the bug lists to know
important bugs that should be fixed before a given release/milestone. As
an example, one of the RC respins for Essex was triggered by a
long-filed bug that was ignored because it was lost in that magma, I'd
like to avoid that in the future.

So I'd like to organize a bug triage day soon after folsom-1 (one or two
weeks from now). We would follow the tasks described at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/BugTriage

To give you an idea of how much we are onto, with todays numbers:
Task 1+2: 184 for Nova, 88 for Swift
Task 2 only: 26 bugs
Task 3: 22+15 bugs
Task 4: 87 bugs