Adding panel to a dashboard - Horizon

Hi everyone!

I want to add a panel to settings dashboard. This panel is named 'Password'
and here the users will be able to modify your password (This will be
programmed).
My problem is that I can not add another panel (I dont see the option
Password in the Settings dashboard). I did the following:

1.- Added a folder named password in  /horizon/dashboards/settings
2.- A added the __init__.py file into password folder
3.- Added the views.py file into password folder with this content:

    from django import shortcuts

    def index(request):
        return shortcuts.render(request, 'settings/password/password.html',
{})

4.- Added urls.py file into password folder with this content:

    from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, url
    from .views import IndexView

    urlpatterns = patterns('horizon.dashboards.settings.password.views',
        url(r'^$', IndexView.as_view(), name='index'),
    )

5.-Added panel.py file into password folder with this content:

    from django.utils.translation import ugettext_lazy as _
    import horizon
    from horizon.dashboards.settings import dashboard

    class Password(horizon.Panel):
        name = _("Password")
        slug = 'password'

    dashboard.Settings.register(Password)

6.- In dashboard.py file located in /horizon/dashboard/settings added
password to panels:
    panels = ('user', 'project', 'ec2', 'password')

But I not see the password panel. What is the problem?

*Any answer will be apreciated, thanks in advance!*
*
*
Best Regards,
Guillermo Alvarado