Need testing of devstack change on different platforms.

A couple changes in the larger Linux world will affect devstack. In F17, we've already seen a change in the response format of ifconfig which breaks devstack. Upon closer inspection, it appears ifconfig itself is deprecated, and the correct solution is to use the ip command instead.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8018/

I've tested this on F17 and the output is the same on F16. Getting this change in will help "future proof" devstack, but I'd like a little bit more testing, especially if people are running devstack on platforms other than those that are officially sanctioned and supported.