Re: Adding panel to a dashboard - Horizon

Sounds like the folsom solution is the right way to go.. If the backend can
do it, offer it..

Tim

From: Tres Henry [mailto:tres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 June 2012 22:27
To: Tim Bell
Cc: Guillermo Alvarado; openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Adding panel to a dashboard - Horizon

If you copy the local_settings.py.example it is on by default.

The Keystone team is adding functionality in Folsom to query for backend
capabilities so this will be more explicit in that timeframe. Until then,
simply copy local_settings.py.example.

On Jun 4, 2012, at 1:05 PM, Tim Bell wrote:

How about changing the default to be on ?

Demonstrating all the capabilities of a product while clearly documenting
(in an admin guide rather than source code) how to disable them seems to me
to be the way to showcase the software.

Tim