Re: [OpenStack][Nova] Possible inconsistency between devstack/nova execution and test_virt_drivers.py

I've implemented a diagnostics method for libvirt. The code works perfectly
with the devstack installation. However, when i run the test from
"run_tests.sh" this happens: http://paste.openstack.org/show/18754/. From
what i've been told from the irc channel, the data supplied by the test is
different than the one i'm currently receiving. Now, i'm unsure which data
type i should except from the get_diagnostics method.