[Continuous-Integration] What else is running on the Jenkins slaves?

Folks,

A question for the CI side-of-the-house ...

What else is running on the Jenkins slaves, concurrently with the gating CI tests?

The background is the intermittent glance service launch failure - the recently
added strace-on-failure logic reveals the issue to be an EADDRINUSE when the
registry service listen socket is bound to a supposedly unused port.

Two possible explanations for this:

1. A race whereby some other process jumps in & grabs this port before the registry
   service is launched (the window of opportunity is not too narrow, as the API
   service is being launched in the meantime).

2. We identify the unused port by quickly opening a closing a socket on port zero -
   there could I guess be some lag in recycling the port, but this seems unlikely
   as no connections were established, hence no need for TIME_WAIT.

Option #1 seems the more likely, so I wanted to confirm there is indeed other
port-grabbing stuff running on the Jenkins slaves.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Follow ups