Re: [Continuous-Integration] What else is running on the Jenkins slaves?

Hi Eoghan,

On 26/06/12 12:30, Eoghan Glynn wrote:
> A question for the CI side-of-the-house ...
>
> What else is running on the Jenkins slaves, concurrently with the gating CI tests?

Very basic things, not much other than the Jenkins Slave service and
SSH.  Nothing that should cause conflicts that you are seeing.  We also
intentionally only run one test run per slave at a time.

> The background is the intermittent glance service launch failure - the recently
> added strace-on-failure logic reveals the issue to be an EADDRINUSE when the
> registry service listen socket is bound to a supposedly unused port.

Are you closing ports with SO_REUSEADDR?  If the registry service or
something else isn't then I guess that could cause it.

Kind Regards
--
Andrew Hutchings - LinuxJedi - http://www.linuxjedi.co.uk/