Re: storage backend for nova

Hi Sebastien,

  Thanks again for your reply. Sorry for disturbing you again but I am in a
bit of hurry now. As you talk about that swift supports object storage so I
can store the VMs data using swift. So if I have my VM instance running on
my nova client and if I want to copy some massive data from my client side
to VM can I use swift to store the data on behalf of VM subsequently. If
so, can you help me out with this??

  Again thanking you for your immense help.

--Udit