Re: [OpenStack][Nova] Issues with "run_tests.sh", no tests are run when "import libvirt is present"

Hi Leander,

I've noticed some weirdness with the openstack.nose_plugin (which is used by default for the Nova test runner) sometimes either throwing errors (particularly errors raised by nosetests) away and/or coming up with a different set of skip tests than when running just with nosetests.

So, I'd recommend running just this:

./tools/with_venv.sh nosetests -svx nova

That will stop at the first error and probably will give you better insight into the actual errors that are likely being suppressed by the openstack nose plugin.

best,
-jay