Glance PTL Candidacy

Good news, everyone!

I'd like to officially announce my candidacy for the Project Technical Lead of Glance for the Grizzly release cycle.

Since I am the current Glance PTL, I have had a chance to figure out what being a PTL means for me:
- provide general direction for the project
- facilitate discussion around important topics
- be the subject-matter expert of the project
- be available to the community
- work with other PTLs to help provide a cohesive OpenStack story
- provide feedback on blueprints and code reviews

On top of all that, I've focused on designing and implementing a new OpenStack Images API and completely rewriting the python Glance client.

During Grizzly, I plan to continue work on the v2 Images API, but mostly focus on internal code refactoring.

Thanks!
Brian Waldon

Follow ups