Re: Question about Keystone RBAC

That will provided by Identity API v3, currently in draft:
https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/openstack-identity-api/src/markdown/identity-api-v3.md

The "when" is first dependent on:

1) Identity API v3 support in keystone
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/12106/
2) Identity API v3 support in keystoneclient
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/12806/
3) services need to consume the centralized policy info, probably through
common middleware
4) adding UI support in horizon

An open question: are you looking to modify policy per service or do you
need policy granularity per endpoint?

-Dolph