Re: Explanation about the demo quantum install

Thanks Salvatore, that's what I suspected. I noticed the subnet host_routes does the dhcp trick, but that does not help me, since the route out is in public network, not in guest network. I wonder if there are any plans toward adding extra routes to quantum router? Otherwise I need to add another real HW router in between my network :(

Techinically I suspect the work would require adding an extra route and a firewall rule into quantum routers namespace.

I'm sorry I hijacked this thread, we can move back to chat within my original question mail (s/hot/how/ in topic):

https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg18853.html

I didn't get any replies there and this question was directly related...

BR,
 Ilkka