Re: Is there any way to migrate the Instance between the projects/tenants?

First of all, I think this feature is reasonable.
In my scenario, I have two projects. One is a test env and another is
production env. I use different projects to isolate the two env. All should
I do is to prepare in the test env. When all is ok, I can push it to the
production env.

@Tim, you are right. The permissions is a big potentail issue. It should be
a complex procedure when migrate instances between projects/tenants?

Maybe I am using a bad solution for my scenario. So could anybody give me
some advise how to handle this situation?