[Cinder] command to list volume-group detected/managed by cinder

Hello,

In my setup, cinder.conf is set as follows:

root@novato:/etc/cinder# cat cinder.conf
[DEFAULT]
rootwrap_config=/etc/cinder/rootwrap.conf
sql_connection = mysql://cinderUser:cinderPass@10.176.20.102/cinder
api_paste_confg = /etc/cinder/api-paste.ini
iscsi_helper=ietadm
volume_name_template = volume-%s
volume_group = cinder-volumes
verbose = True
auth_strategy = keystone
#osapi_volume_listen_port=5900

root@novato:/etc/cinder# grep -nsir cinder  /etc/iet/*
root@novato:/etc/cinder# grep -nsir cinder  /etc/tgt/*
/etc/tgt/conf.d/cinder_tgt.conf:1:include /var/lib/cinder/volumes/*

I have a few cinder related questions:
- Which iSCSI target is officially supported / tested in Folsom release -
IET (http://sourceforge.net/projects/iscsitarget/files/)  or tgt (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/iscsitarget/files/).  If both are
supported, what is the appropriate value for  "volume_driver" and
"iscsi_helper" in cinder.conf  for either of them.  Any docs explaining
this?

- Will Cinder create an internal ID (representation) for volume_group -
"cinder-volumes"?

- What cinder cli command can I issue to get info on the volume_group -
"cinder-volumes"?

- Is there a way I can add an additional volume-group, e.g
"cinder-volumes2"?

I read through the doc at
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/openstack-compute/admin/content/ch_volumes.html,
but did not find answers to the above.