Re: S3 Token

Hi Chmouel,

On 9 December 2012 00:22, Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i personally would vote for number three, I don't  think much people using
> this (i.e: swift+keystone+s3) or at least I didn't hear many feedback about
> the middleware.

Option 3 is very unpalatable IMHO. People have existing clients using the
EC2 creds with libraries such as Boto and Libcloud, so any kind of complete
removal would need to be staged over releases to give fair warning. What's
more, surely part of the point in providing the AWS APIs in the first place
is to ease porting, requiring different creds for EC2 and S3 APIs
unnecessarily complicates that.

I vote for option 1 or 2.

--
Cheers,