Re: S3 Token

Hi Chmouel -
We get a lot of questions from the doc about supporting S3, but I don't
know if it's with Keystone or without. Basically, it's this page that gets
a lot of feedback and use:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-object-storage/admin/content/configuring-openstack-object-storage-with-s3_api.html

So, tell me if that's s3 token? Or just using S3 creds sans Keystone? That
would help me help you decide how to proceed. Whew. :)

Thanks,
Anne