Re: HA for glance api service

The short answer here is 'no, there are no plans to natively support HA glance services'. These problems already have well-established answers and are much better solved outside of the context of OpenStack.

If you'd like to make a case for built-in HA support, however, I think we would all love to hear your thoughts!

Brian