From: openstack-bounces+narayana=uni-mainz.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+narayana=uni-mainz.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Umar Draz
Sent: Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013 22:39
To: Anne Gentle
Cc: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Openstack Version (Essex or Folsom)

Hi thanks For your awnswers.

I did everything. But nova boot not working.

nova boot --flavor 1 --image ubuntuRebel --availability-zone nova:compute1 myInstanceName
but the output is

| Property                            | Value                                                    |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+
| OS-DCF:diskConfig                   | MANUAL                                                   |
| OS-EXT-SRV-ATTR:host                | compute2                                                 |
| OS-EXT-SRV-ATTR:hypervisor_hostname | compute2.yourdomain.com<http://compute2.yourdomain.com>                                   |
| OS-EXT-SRV-ATTR:instance_name       | instance-0000005a                                        |
| OS-EXT-STS:power_state              | 0                                                        |
| OS-EXT-STS:task_state               | scheduling                                               |
| OS-EXT-STS:vm_state                 | building

Here is the nova.conf file compute1

node_availability_zone=compute1

and here is the nova.conf file of compute2

node_availability_zone=compute2

I think there is bug in openstack ??

Best Regards,

Umar