Re: Audio card for libvirt/kvm in folsom

Davide,

If you use KVM, it"s possible to enable audio.
Please refer  http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsSound

Here is some infomation about how to enable it in nova:
 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/openstack/operators/21302

Haven't test it, I think the steps should be:
1. cp /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/*nova*/virt/libvirt.xml.template
/etc/*nova/*
2. add next line to *nova*.conf
--*libvirt_xml_template*=/etc/*nova*/libvirt.xml.template
3. Edit /etc/*nova*/libvirt.xml.template, add the following lines:

 <devices>
    <sound model='ich6'>
      <codec type='micro'/>
    <sound/>