Re: [OpenStack][Swift] Fast way of uploading 200GB of 200KB files to Swift

Using swift stat probably isn't the best way to determine cluster
performance, as those stats are updated async, and could be delayed
quite a bit as you are heavily loading the cluster.  It also might be
worthwhile to use a tool like swift-bench to test your cluster to make
sure it is properly setup before loading data into the system.

--
Chuck