Question about flavor_access extension

Hi Folks,

Can anyone point me to some examples of using the flavour_access extension please ?

I've been playing around with this in Devstack, and so far I've found that whilst I can create a non-public flavor and add access to a specific tenant (which I take to show that the extension is loaded properly)

-          It doesn't show up in the result of flavor-list, even for tenants that have access to it, or if the user has the admin role

-          Providing I know the ID of the flavor I can get details of it with "nova flavor-show" even if the tenant hasn't been added for access

-          Providing I know the ID of the flavor I can create an instance to use it even if the tenant hasn't been added for access

Looking in the code I can't see any support in the API to ever list private flavors, or to validate the access to a flavor, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Has anyone else been using this extension ?

Cheers,
Phil