Re: Multinic issue (essex)

hello
I'm trying to use multi nics in essex, but it get an error:
ERROR: NoNetworksFound: No networks defined. (HTTP 400)

and this link https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/953426 says that
essex currently not enable specific nics. and i tried to use that
patch in essex but failed.

I'm wondering why you can launch an instance with single nic while
another with two. Do you mind to tell me how you achieve that?

thank you very much