Re: Multinic issue (essex)

Hi,

I followed this instructions:
http://docs.openstack.org/essex/openstack-compute/admin/content/using-multi-nics.html

As I had already created the networks (nova-manage network create), I just
had to modify one of them to attach the second network to this project
(nova-manage network modify). This way, every instance of this project gets
two IP addresses. As the images were created with one nic, after booting I
have to edit /etc/netwirk/interfaces in order to add the second interface.

Regards,
Jesús.