Re: [LBaas] Understang LB

Example you will create a pool in which you will have 5 webservers as the
member of the pool to Load balance a request coming to that webserver.
In Lbaas assume you are using Round Robin algo , in that case request to a
webserver can be served by any of the member in the Pool.

--

* With Regards
*

* Ritesh Nanda