[OpenStack] DevStack setup on XenServer

I have to install a devstack multinode using 3 nodes configured as follows:

1) Controller on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
2) Node Compute on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with KVM hypervisor
3) Node Compute on XenServer

While in first two points I am successful, the third point show me the
following error when i launch the script ./install_os_domU.sh

---
+ echo -n 'Starting VM... '
Starting VM... + xe vm-start uuid=e3975dab-c7a5-7490-02c6-988185a2c6f6
There are no suitable hosts to start this VM on.
The following table provides per-host reasons for why the VM could not be
started:

xenserver-antonio    : Cannot start here [Not enough free memory]
---

Full log is at this address:

http://www.forumaltavilla.it/joomla/Documenti/installazione.txt

How can I solve this problem?