Re: Single IP Pool and Multiple Tenant

HI Vish,

I always connect my Controller or Compute node with root user for nova
commands and here is the .bashrc of root user

export OS_NO_CACHE=1
export OS_TENANT_NAME="admin"
export OS_USERNAME="admin"
export OS_PASSWORD="plainJet <b0j@n1ca>"
export OS_AUTH_URL="http://172.168.1.2:5000/v2.0/";
export ADMIN_PASSWORD="plainJet <b0j@n1ca>"
export SERVICE_PASSWORD="plainJet <b0j@n1ca>"
export SERVICE_TOKEN="78ddf99"
export SERVICE_ENDPOINT="http://172.168.1.2:35357/v2.0";
export SERVICE_TENANT_NAME="service"
According to above bashrc everything I do will be run as admin user.

1) Then how I can run nova commands for other users?
2) I don't want to run this floating-ip-create 50 times for my 50 tenant
3) Is there possible I just run this one time and it should be available
for all projects?

Br.

Umar