Re: keystone delegate Athentication

Actually, this isn't trusts, if I understand it correctly, but rather the REMOTE_USER patch that went in earlier.

THe short version is that you run keystone in Apache, and set up strong authentication in Apache. REMOTE_USER is from the wsgi (Python CGI) contract. It is the variable set by Apache and sent to Keystone saying the username of the authenticated user.

Will that work for you?