Re: keystone delegate Athentication

This is already available in a side branch of the Git hub in the federation code, written to support the following blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/federation

We have a number of people already experimenting with the above code.

We have a newer version available in our labs which also supports the following blueprints:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/role-mapping-service-keystone
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/adding-idps-to-service-catalog
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/mapping-distributed-admin

Let me know if you would like an alpha copy of the above for testing

regards

David