Re: initramfs-growroot or LVM

Hi Owen,
is this about the nova file injection? [1]

Although I don't like it too much, this is definitely a reason not to use LVM.

Thanks for the clarification. However now I've more questions! :)

Besides the potential volume group clash with the management domain, should one worry about the clash between VMS that are being created on the same host at the same time?

Is it possible for a malicious user (with image upload permissions) to "guess" (this is rather simple, IMO) one of the management domain volume group name and then perform a DoS?

Best,
 Davide.

[1] https://www.berrange.com/posts/2012/11/15/692/