Re: Provider networks and manual ip management

Salvatore,

Thanks for your reply, ok that makes sense. I tried to create the network
without a subnet and as the bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1039665) lists it brings it up with
no vif. I will just put a shim in or something and see if that solves my
problem (assign a random ip) since this has not been fixed in folsom and
the review died.

Thanks,

Trevor