Re: n-api installation problem with devstack (on Ubuntu )

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 3:45 AM, swapnil khanapurkar
<contact2swapnil10@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But the nova-api is running at http://10.233.53.154:8774
>
> root@vmfolsom154:~/devstack# wget -q -O- http://10.233.53.154:8774
> {"versions": [{"status": "CURRENT", "updated": "2011-01-21T11:33:21Z",
> "id": "v2.0", "links": [{"href": "http://10.233.53.154:8774/v2/";,
> "rel": "self"}]}]}

You appear to have another nova api process running that is bound to
8774.  lsof will help you find it.

> So where/which file can I change 127.0.0.1 to 10.233.53.154?
> And how can I configure/edit in nova.conf file.As I am using
> devstack,the settings are default and they are overwritten everytime i
> run ./stack.sh.

Much of the configuration in nova.conf can be set in DevStack's
localrc.  Looking through lib/nova will help you find the variable
names that are available for modification.

You can set HOST_IP in localrc to force all of the services to bind to
a specific IP.

dt

--

Dean Troyer