Images are not shown up for some tenants in Horizon

Hello,

I have a few tenants and several images listed in Horizon. Strange, but
some images are not shown up in one tenant. I've checked everything I
could: users, roles, permissions, etc. I store images in Swift. I am able
to list all images using the nova and glance command line tools or create
VMs from those images and view them in Horizon.

I know that you won't be checking my configuration. What I am trying to
understand is how Horizon builds the images list. From the nova-registy
debug log, it seems to be an SQL query which is a really large one.

Could someone please point me out which function or SQL query in the
Horizon code is responsible for building the images list? How does this
feature work?

I installed Horizon from the Ubuntu 12.04 repositories and its verision is:
2012.1-0ubuntu8

I would be greatful for any help. Thank you.

--
Kind regards,
Andrii Loshkovskyi

Follow ups