[Quantum/OVS] Br-int not responsive after network node reboot

Hi,

I'll try to be clear. I do follow a classic setup for Quantum with 2 NICs and a GRE tunnel in between nodes with br-int/br-tun.

Everything is fine at first install, but when rebooting the network node (including quantum-ovs-plugin-agent, quantum-l3-agent and quantum-dhcp-agent), I notice that DHCP assignation is failing for my VMs. A tcpdump shows at physical level that GRE packets are arriving on eth0 (mgmt NIC) on network node (for DHCP request) but no reply is done by the network node.

The workaround I found is to delete br-int and br-tun on network node, create only br-int and restart both services (quantum-{ovs-plugin,l3,dhcp} ) to get things done.

This is quite brutal. Do you know if it's a known bug, or something bad with my setup ?

Thanks,
-Sylvain

Follow ups