Re: Grizzly-3 development milestone available (Keystone, Glance, Nova, Horizon, Quantum, Cinder)

Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
>  What is the status of Openstack Grizzly-3 Ubuntu packages?
>
>  Can we already set it up using apt-get / aptitude? With packaged Heat,
> Ceilometer and etc?
>
>  Which version is recommended to test Grizzly-3, Precise (via testing
> UCA), Raring?
>
>  Is Grizzly planed to be the default Openstack for Raring?

I suspect it will take a few days for grizzly-3 to appear in Ubuntu, as
the tarballs were cut a few hours ago. As far as I know, Grizzly is
indeed the planned default OpenStack for Raring.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack