Re: Grizzly-3 development milestone available (Keystone, Glance, Nova, Horizon, Quantum, Cinder)

Now that we are at feature freeze, is there a description of incompatible configuration or api changes that happened since Folsom? That is, a description of how deploying grizzly differs from deploying folsom.

 -David