Re: VM doesnt get IP

Here is my controller + network node:

cat /etc/quantum/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_quantum_plugin.ini
[DATABASE]
# This line MUST be changed to actually run the plugin.
# Example:
# sql_connection = mysql://root:nova@127.0.0.1:3306/ovs_quantum
# Replace 127.0.0.1 above with the IP address of the database used by the
# main quantum server. (Leave it as is if the database runs on this host.)
sql_connection = mysql://quantum:password@localhost:3306/quantum
# Database reconnection retry times - in event connectivity is lost
# set to -1 implies an infinite retry count
# sql_max_retries = 10
# Database reconnection interval in seconds - in event connectivity is lost
reconnect_interval = 2

[OVS]
# (StrOpt) Type of network to allocate for tenant networks. The
# default value 'local' is useful only for single-box testing and
# provides no connectivity between hosts. You MUST either change this
# to 'vlan' and configure network_vlan_ranges below or change this to
# 'gre' and configure tunnel_id_ranges below in order for tenant
# networks to provide connectivity between hosts. Set to 'none' to
# disable creation of tenant networks.
#
# Default: tenant_network_type = local
# Example: tenant_network_type = gre
tenant_network_type = gre

# (ListOpt) Comma-separated list of
# <physical_network>[:<vlan_min>:<vlan_max>] tuples enumerating ranges
# of VLAN IDs on named physical networks that are available for
# allocation. All physical networks listed are available for flat and
# VLAN provider network creation. Specified ranges of VLAN IDs are
# available for tenant network allocation if tenant_network_type is
# 'vlan'. If empty, only gre and local networks may be created.
#
# Default: network_vlan_ranges =
# Example: network_vlan_ranges = physnet1:1000:2999

# (BoolOpt) Set to True in the server and the agents to enable support
# for GRE networks. Requires kernel support for OVS patch ports and
# GRE tunneling.
#
# Default: enable_tunneling = False
enable_tunneling = True

# (ListOpt) Comma-separated list of <tun_min>:<tun_max> tuples
# enumerating ranges of GRE tunnel IDs that are available for tenant
# network allocation if tenant_network_type is 'gre'.
#
# Default: tunnel_id_ranges =
# Example: tunnel_id_ranges = 1:1000
tunnel_id_ranges = 1:1000

# Do not change this parameter unless you have a good reason to.
# This is the name of the OVS integration bridge. There is one per
hypervisor.
# The integration bridge acts as a virtual "patch bay". All VM VIFs are
# attached to this bridge and then "patched" according to their network
# connectivity.
#
# Default: integration_bridge = br-int
integration_bridge = br-int

# Only used for the agent if tunnel_id_ranges (above) is not empty for
# the server.  In most cases, the default value should be fine.
#
# Default: tunnel_bridge = br-tun
tunnel_bridge = br-tun

# Uncomment this line for the agent if tunnel_id_ranges (above) is not
# empty for the server. Set local-ip to be the local IP address of
# this hypervisor.
#
# Default: local_ip =
local_ip = 10.10.10.1

And here is my compute node:

sql_connection = mysql://quantum:password@192.168.3.1:3306/quantum
[...]

# Default: local_ip = 10.0.0.3
local_ip = 192.168.3.3

The 10.10.10.1 is the Data Network from network controller (following the
tutorial), and it is in the eth0:0 (I'm not pretty sure, but i guess the
data from the VMs should communicate with this IP).