Re: Usage of New Keystone Domains with OpenStack

As of Grizzly, the introduction of domains into OpenStack won't have any
impact on the rest of the deployment (AFAIK). Rather, the impact
is currently isolated to keystone and their use is effectively optional
(out of the box, keystone creates a single domain for you to work with --
the 'default' domain). There are a few projects that have expressed
interest in consuming domain data, but I'm not aware of anything landing in
time for Grizzly.

-Dolph