Re: Can not create snapshot

For anybody running into the same troubles:

HTTPOverlimit basically meant that glance didn't have enough free space
on it's drive (could have thought about that, but I didn't realice that
glance was meant).

And:
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/configure-glance-files.html

this helped a lot.

Wolfgang

On 01/31/2013 07:48 AM, Wolfgang Hennerbichler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> using ubuntu LTS and latest folsom release, but I am unfortunately unable to create a snapshot of a running instance.
> I see the following errors in nova-compute.log and have a hard time interpreting the errors:
>
> libvirtError: [-] Error during ComputeManager._report_driver_status: Domain not found: no domain with matching id 28
> nova.openstack.common.rpc.amqp HTTPOverLimit: HTTPOverLimit (HTTP 413)
>
> any hints are more than welcome.
> wolfgang

DI (FH) Wolfgang Hennerbichler
Software Development
Unit Advanced Computing Technologies
RISC Software GmbH
A company of the Johannes Kepler University Linz

IT-Center
Softwarepark 35
4232 Hagenberg
Austria