Re: [OpenStack] How to speed up the instance launch time?

Thanks for the response. I have the images as .img in the web server which
is external to OpenStack nodes. But while I create the image in Horizon, I
set the format to QCOW2. So once th image is created it shows as QCOW2.
Then the instance is launched from this QCOW2 image.

Do you mean that I original image should also be QCOW2?

I will also try the settings which you recommended.

Regards,
Balu