Keystone V3 Policy Resource Question

Hello,

I have been testing  the new Policy APIs and looking at the policy table in the Keystone database.  When I consider the OpenStack services including Keystone, I find that they all use a policy.json file stored on the file system. So my question is how is this new Keystone policy feature envisioned to be used? I was thinking of using it to store JSON policies of my own, but the only way to GET a policy file is via the UUID which means that I have to store it somewhere and keep track of it. Was there a reason a human readable tag like "policyName" was not included in this new feature?

Regards,

Mark Miller

Follow ups